Aosh Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tofu's guide to escaping finale

4 posters

Go down

Tofu's guide to escaping finale Empty Tofu's guide to escaping finale

Post  tofuemperor Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:15 pm

Many of you all must have wonder....how the hell did Tofu manage to ESCAPE all expert finales? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil hehe, this guide is dedicate to all my fallen comrade. B4 going into that, I will say again my principle of L4D is 50% teamwork, 30% ownself & 20% luck.
Now remember guys, this guide is not about how good ur aiming skill is or teamwork. It's your ownself.

1) Have a good awareness. LOOK AROUND. Left, right, down, up. Don't just focus in front. Yea, this is fucking important. Scan the environment. See where the hordes are coming from. Get away from it. For example, if u saw the tank in the Parish finale. Run. Jump around obstacles, run into scaffolding. If there is a pair of survivors & tank is coming towards them, SPLIT UP first b4 running past the tank. It is easier than following each other. Later then can regroup.

2) Choose a good escape path. Look for the shortest/ safest path possible to the rescue transport. This is especially crucial for Dark Carnival finale where rescue chopper landing zone are random. Injection is a good plus but dun rely on it too much if ur in good health.

3) BE QUICK. DON'T LAG/STAY TOO FAR BEHIND. When ur too far behind, SIs/ hordes will catch up. Then u will be stuck behind for a while. During my position behind/ covering teammates in front, I will always chase back to the frontliner whenever there is a chance to do so.

4) Do u guys realize during the escaping moment there is no formation. Yea. Everyone for themselves. But it is still advisable to stick to at least 1 survivor. Dun run so far ahead by yourself.

5) Having a good timing. This is very hard. But if u got it right, ur will be very safe. It is difficult to elaborate on this, very subjective.

6) Dun be a HERO. Yea, if it is NOT SAFE dun do it.

Remember the guide above is applicable only when rescue is arriving & Parish finale. Anything b4 that, teamwork + formation is more important.
tofuemperor
tofuemperor
Horde

Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Safero10[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Highpo10[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Highpo11[/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 Escapist
Expert 2010[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Winstr10[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Winles10[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(2)[/td][td]Most Winless
streak 2012(12)[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Champw12[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Unknow10[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Unknow10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Special Combo
Winner Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick
Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]

Character sheet
HP:
Tofu's guide to escaping finale Left_bar_bleue43/100Tofu's guide to escaping finale Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
MP:
Tofu's guide to escaping finale Left_bar_bleue10/20Tofu's guide to escaping finale Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Power:
Tofu's guide to escaping finale Left_bar_bleue12/20Tofu's guide to escaping finale Empty_bar_bleue  (12/20)

Back to top Go down

Tofu's guide to escaping finale Empty Re: Tofu's guide to escaping finale

Post  aosh2tm Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:24 pm

finally he go and brag about his escape on all expert campaigns.
aosh2tm
aosh2tm
Admin

Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Mostwi10[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Highpo10[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Winstr10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Most wins
2011(20)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Longest winning
streak 2011(8 )
2012(2)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Bankru11[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Nobank10[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Bankrupt maker
2011(4)
2012(2)[/td][td]No Bankrupt
2012[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Highpo10[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Champw12[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Unknow10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]

Character sheet
HP:
Tofu's guide to escaping finale Left_bar_bleue69/100Tofu's guide to escaping finale Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)
MP:
Tofu's guide to escaping finale Left_bar_bleue15/20Tofu's guide to escaping finale Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Power:
Tofu's guide to escaping finale Left_bar_bleue18/20Tofu's guide to escaping finale Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)

https://aoshgames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  barney Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:29 pm

dont forget that u escape also is because of ur fallen team mates did their part to clear the way to escape. just unlucky not to finish it together with u or the rest who survived.
barney
barney
Boomer

Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Risk_t10[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Safest10[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Winstr10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Risk Tournament
Winner 2010[/td][td]Safest Throw
2012[/td][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(2)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Mostwi10[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Nobank10[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Unknow10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Most wins
2012 (12)[/td][td]No Bankrupt
2012[/td][td]Most Bonus
Points 2012 (6)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Highpo10[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Highpo10[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Champw12[/td][/tr][tr][td]Highest point
winning 2012(11)[/td][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]

Character sheet
HP:
Tofu's guide to escaping finale Left_bar_bleue0/100Tofu's guide to escaping finale Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
MP:
Tofu's guide to escaping finale Left_bar_bleue10/20Tofu's guide to escaping finale Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Power:
Tofu's guide to escaping finale Left_bar_bleue17/20Tofu's guide to escaping finale Empty_bar_bleue  (17/20)

Back to top Go down

Post  tofuemperor Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:33 pm

sure i will not forget my fallen teammates contribution. it's a co-op game after all. i will always remember that. But what i stated here i what i have done throughout the game. dun take it as a guide. just an opinion/ a perspective.
tofuemperor
tofuemperor
Horde

Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Safero10[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Highpo10[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Highpo11[/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 Escapist
winning 2011(10)
Points Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Winstr10[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Winles10[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(12)[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Champw12[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Unknow10[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Unknow10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Champion Winning
Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]

Character sheet
HP:
Tofu's guide to escaping finale Left_bar_bleue43/100Tofu's guide to escaping finale Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
MP:
Power:
Tofu's guide to escaping finale Left_bar_bleue12/20Tofu's guide to escaping finale Empty_bar_bleue  (12/20)

Back to top Go down

Post  skl2010 Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:26 pm

tofumaster wrote:But what i stated here i what i have done throughout the game. dun take it as a guide. just an opinion/ a perspective.

You've just stated in the title... Unless youre going to close this topic...
skl2010
skl2010
Horde

Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Bankru10[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Highpo10[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Unknow10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Most Bankrupt
2011(3)
2012(2)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Most bonus
points 2012(6)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Double10[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Champw12[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Unknow10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Double Kill[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Highpo10[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Character sheet
HP:
Tofu's guide to escaping finale Left_bar_bleue64/100Tofu's guide to escaping finale Empty_bar_bleue  (64/100)
MP:
Power:
Tofu's guide to escaping finale Left_bar_bleue13/20Tofu's guide to escaping finale Empty_bar_bleue  (13/20)

Back to top Go down

Post  tofuemperor Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:29 pm

meaning if u dun wan take it as a guide just see it as an opinion...
tofuemperor
tofuemperor
Horde

winning 2011(10)
Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post  skl2010 Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:56 pm

tofumaster wrote:Many of you all must have wonder....how the hell did Tofu manage to ESCAPE all expert finales? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil hehe, this guide is dedicate to all my fallen comrade. B4 going into that, I will say again my principle of L4D is 50% teamwork, 30% ownself & 20% luck.
Now remember guys, this guide is not about how good ur aiming skill is or teamwork. It's your ownself.

1) Have a good awareness. LOOK AROUND. Left, right, down, up. Don't just focus in front. Yea, this is fucking important. Scan the environment. See where the hordes are coming from. Get away from it. For example, if u saw the tank in the Parish finale. Run. Jump around obstacles, run into scaffolding. If there is a pair of survivors & tank is coming towards them, SPLIT UP first b4 running past the tank. It is easier than following each other. Later then can regroup.

2) Choose a good escape path. Look for the shortest/ safest path possible to the rescue transport. This is especially crucial for Dark Carnival finale where rescue chopper landing zone are random. Injection is a good plus but dun rely on it too much if ur in good health.

3) BE QUICK. DON'T LAG/STAY TOO FAR BEHIND. When ur too far behind, SIs/ hordes will catch up. Then u will be stuck behind for a while. During my position behind/ covering teammates in front, I will always chase back to the frontliner whenever there is a chance to do so.

4) Do u guys realize during the escaping moment there is no formation. Yea. Everyone for themselves. But it is still advisable to stick to at least 1 survivor. Dun run so far ahead by yourself.

5) Having a good timing. This is very hard. But if u got it right, ur will be very safe. It is difficult to elaborate on this, very subjective.

6) Dun be a HERO. Yea, if it is NOT SAFE dun do it.

Remember the guide above is applicable only when rescue is arriving & Parish finale. Anything b4 that, teamwork + formation is more important.

1) Yea U always tell us to look forward.

2) U always rely on injection whenever Tank fights.

3) U will never stay behind other than me or Aosh. U will always at the front.

4) U r rushing alone all the way.

5) Ure over confident ald.

6) U always the HERO of The PERISHED (or The Parish? or The Paris? or The Perlis? confused TOFU BOLEH cheers KONGKET)
skl2010
skl2010
Horde

Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Bankru10[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Highpo10[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Unknow10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Most Bankrupt
2011(3)
winning 2011(10)
points 2012(6)[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Double10[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Champw12[/td][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Unknow10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Double Kill[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tofu's guide to escaping finale Highpo10[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning

Character sheet
HP:
Tofu's guide to escaping finale Left_bar_bleue64/100Tofu's guide to escaping finale Empty_bar_bleue  (64/100)
MP:
Power:
Tofu's guide to escaping finale Left_bar_bleue13/20Tofu's guide to escaping finale Empty_bar_bleue  (13/20)

Back to top Go down

Post  tofuemperor Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:36 pm

1)???
2) again. this guide/ opinion is only applicable for moment when rescue arrives. i wont even fight the tank. duh!
3) wrong again. you guys can always go in front. i dunno why but most of the time u guys stay at the back. feel safer?? dun give me rubbish reason saying want to cover those in front.
4) i prefer to stick to teammates actually. Dunno where u get these ideas.
5) haha... rubbish. not all the time i have good timing.
6)???
tofuemperor
tofuemperor
Horde

winning 2011(10)
Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post  skl2010 Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:18 pm

tofumaster wrote:1)???
2) again. this guide/ opinion is only applicable for moment when rescue arrives. i wont even fight the tank. duh!
3) wrong again. you guys can always go in front. i dunno why but most of the time u guys stay at the back. feel safer?? dun give me rubbish reason saying want to cover those in front.
4) i prefer to stick to teammates actually. Dunno where u get these ideas.
5) haha... rubbish. not all the time i have good timing.
6)???

1) Forget it, u always look the front when in front line.

2) I would say tank encounter. U always rely on injection even when fighting tank not just in finale.

3) So did you do covering fire when at the back? U can always go in front of me whenever u want to, provided u dont go into my shooting vision and let me shoot u down. Razz

4) NAH! Dont tell me this. U always run around when u r in front line, only u stick to teammates when u r at back. I see most time Barney/Aosh keep your backass covered most time when u in front.

5) Provided u like it! Very Happy

6) U r the only Hero in The Perished. Razz
skl2010
skl2010
Horde

2011(3)
winning 2011(10)

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down