Aosh Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review)

4 posters

Go down

The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Empty The Parish 1st attempt (a humble [strike]story[strike] review)

Post  tofuemperor Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:02 am

Great job everyone on completing this campaign on first attempt. It is a relatively easy campaign only with minor hiccups on 3rd map & finale.

1st map (single attempt)
Nothing significant happen. We all survive here with red health though, i think.

2nd map (single attempt)
this one we got a tricky tank near the safe house. instead of going to front of the storage house it went back from behind us. i even threw molotov at the front entrance. luckily aosh heroic's stride save the day.

3rd map (3 attempts)
i believe i disturb witch on 1st ,2nd attempt. correct me if im wrong. hahah very bad luck. 1st is when i actually bump into the witch. literally. 2nd is shooting the witch through bushes mistaken her for normal zombie.
the underground sewage is hard. visibility is very low. when caught by SI, cannot even see. need to wait for the outline glow to attack.

4rd map (single attempt)
after benny mistakenly exit the game, i lost my precious magnum pistol. this is a rare item, very rare. here i also disturb the witch. Nearby the safe house, coming from other side of trailer, shooting it again.

Finale map (4 or 5 attempts)
A classic rush map which we didnt follow its nature. Instead we stick to formation trying to clear all incoming hordes and waiting for more to come. This didnt work, then Barney suggested the classic rush. Indeed he did make it to the chopper but unfortunately, tank followed and incapacitated him. I was left quite behind thinking we are still in formation. Even Aosh was in front of me. When I arrive at the entrance, SKL and Aosh were shooting hard. Aosh was downed follow by me then SKL.

After this, again we employed the same tactic. The turning point is when Barney went inside a truck for health pack and FOLLOWED by tank. I was actually behind the tank within the scaffolding. Aosh & SKL were behind this time. I use injection, run to climb up the truck then switch to pipe bomb. I proceed and waiting for horde then threw it. Then at the dividing road ,on jeep another pipe bomb. I use it again and MADE it to the chopper without any SIs waiting. A big relief.

I dedicate this review to my fellow comrades. Without your sacrifices, I wouldnt have made it so far.

In memory of Aosh, SKL & Barney. A good song for u guys. Enjoy!

tofuemperor
tofuemperor
Horde

Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Safero10[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Highpo10[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Highpo11[/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 Escapist
Expert 2010[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Winstr10[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Winles10[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(2)[/td][td]Most Winless
streak 2012(12)[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Champw12[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Unknow10[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Unknow10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Special Combo
Winner Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick
Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]

Character sheet
HP:
The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Left_bar_bleue43/100The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
MP:
The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Left_bar_bleue10/20The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Power:
The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Left_bar_bleue12/20The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/20)

Back to top Go down

The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Empty Re: The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review)

Post  aosh2tm Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:34 am

so we have finally finish the expert campaigns. The overall stats as follows:

tofu - all survived in all campaigns
barney - died in the parish finale
aosh - died in the parish and dark carnival finale
skl - died in the parish, swamp fever and dark carnival finale

therefore, tofu have the rights to brag on this one. No hard feelings.
aosh2tm
aosh2tm
Admin

Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Mostwi10[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Highpo10[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Winstr10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Most wins
2011(20)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Longest winning
streak 2011(8 )
2012(2)[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Bankru11[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Nobank10[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Bankrupt maker
2011(4)
2012(2)[/td][td]No Bankrupt
2012[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Highpo10[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Champw12[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Unknow10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]

Character sheet
HP:
The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Left_bar_bleue69/100The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)
MP:
The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Left_bar_bleue15/20The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Power:
The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Left_bar_bleue18/20The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)

https://aoshgames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Empty Re: The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review)

Post  tofuemperor Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:22 am

i will brag only when i completed all finales in expert realism. hehe. but frankly, I also dun have any confident in this. Other then dark carnival open area finale others are pretty hard.
tofuemperor
tofuemperor
Horde

Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Safero10[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Highpo10[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Highpo11[/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 Escapist
winning 2011(10)
Points Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Winstr10[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Winles10[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(12)[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Champw12[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Unknow10[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Unknow10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Champion Winning
Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]

Character sheet
HP:
The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Left_bar_bleue43/100The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
MP:
The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Left_bar_bleue10/20The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Power:
The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Left_bar_bleue12/20The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/20)

Back to top Go down

Post  barney Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:03 pm

i am super disappointed that only 1 escaped for the last finale. at least should have 2 but too bad only 1 could make it. well i did manage to get to the heli but tank loves me so much that decides to chase after me in the heli and int he truck when i was trying to heal...fuck u tank!

total is 2 hours and 30 mins and the easiest campaign of all but the hardest finale of all! but i must say...it took effort to take us this far so give yourself some praise and take a rest for a while. good work everyone good work. now the next one will be another challenge and by far the ultimate one. its going to be so realistic that when ur team mates die u going to miss him alot like he was really gone.

now get some rest mates....and dont let ur skills go to rust. we going to need every bullets we have to kill those son of a bitch zombies!
barney
barney
Boomer

Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Risk_t10[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Safest10[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Winstr10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Risk Tournament
Winner 2010[/td][td]Safest Throw
2012[/td][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(2)[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Mostwi10[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Nobank10[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Unknow10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Most wins
2012 (12)[/td][td]No Bankrupt
2012[/td][td]Most Bonus
Points 2012 (6)[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Highpo10[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Highpo10[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Champw12[/td][/tr][tr][td]Highest point
winning 2012(11)[/td][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]

Character sheet
HP:
The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Left_bar_bleue0/100The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
MP:
Power:
The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Left_bar_bleue17/20The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Empty_bar_bleue  (17/20)

Back to top Go down

Post  skl2010 Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:48 pm

A big disappointment. Should have been 2 or 3 to pass it. 1st attempt killed the tank but failed to pass. I suppose there is a way on passing it with all four but yet to have any idea... The kick is still after killing tank where too many zombie charging towards us.
skl2010
skl2010
Horde

Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Bankru10[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Highpo10[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Unknow10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Most Bankrupt
2011(3)
2012(2)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Most bonus
points 2012(6)[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Double10[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Champw12[/td][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Unknow10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Double Kill[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Highpo10[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Character sheet
HP:
The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Left_bar_bleue64/100The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Empty_bar_bleue  (64/100)
MP:
Power:
The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Left_bar_bleue13/20The Parish 1st attempt (a humble review) Empty_bar_bleue  (13/20)

Back to top Go down

Post  tofuemperor Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:45 pm

skl2010 wrote:A big disappointment. Should have been 2 or 3 to pass it. 1st attempt killed the tank but failed to pass. I suppose there is a way on passing it with all four but yet to have any idea... The kick is still after killing tank where too many zombie charging towards us.

haha...we were lucky to have kill the tank. i think i nearly made it till got caught by smoker. The problem is that our paces are very different. Some slow some fast. things gone wrong especially on the slanted bridge. Too bad this is not a disappointment for me. BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!1111 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil And lucky for me, i grabbed the 1 and only pipe bomb. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
tofuemperor
tofuemperor
Horde

winning 2011(10)
Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down