Aosh Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG!

3 posters

Go down

L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Empty L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG!

Post  barney Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:54 pm

and so! we finished playing L4D2 with a BANG for sure. here is the result

Swamp Fever - In memories of Tofu only --->best campaign to see tofu being shot by own team mates and down by his fav gun magnum!
Hard rain - In memories of barney, aosh and tofu again
The parish - In memories of aosh and tofu again
Dark Carnival (chainsaw game) - In memories of barney and tofu again!!!

So our mission has been completed. We will play L4D2 with tofu being not able to survive all campaign and we did it in style for sure! Who cares what tactic we use but our main motive is there ti complete! Well done boys...good job done. Now we can move on to another game and hopefully we will be playing again if there is L4D3 in the future.

And so...its good bye to L4D2 season for now and we're off to another game....last but not least i must say this again (if got print screen its even better!)...

IN MEMORIES OF TOFU
Curtain closing......

barney
barney
Boomer

Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Risk_t10[/td][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Safest10[/td][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Winstr10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Risk Tournament
Winner 2010[/td][td]Safest Throw
2012[/td][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(2)[/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Mostwi10[/td][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Nobank10[/td][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Unknow10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Most wins
2012 (12)[/td][td]No Bankrupt
2012[/td][td]Most Bonus
Points 2012 (6)[/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Highpo10[/td][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Highpo10[/td][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Champw12[/td][/tr][tr][td]Highest point
winning 2012(11)[/td][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]

Character sheet
HP:
L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Left_bar_bleue0/100L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
MP:
L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Left_bar_bleue10/20L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Power:
L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Left_bar_bleue17/20L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Empty_bar_bleue  (17/20)

Back to top Go down

L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Empty Re: L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG!

Post  tofuemperor Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:47 pm

.....all the suckas who survive....will feel my wrath in risk game....
tofuemperor
tofuemperor
Horde

Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Safero10[/td][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Highpo10[/td][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Highpo11[/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 Escapist
Expert 2010[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Winstr10[/td][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Winles10[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(2)[/td][td]Most Winless
streak 2012(12)[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Champw12[/td][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Unknow10[/td][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Unknow10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Special Combo
Winner Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick
Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]

Character sheet
HP:
L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Left_bar_bleue43/100L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
MP:
L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Left_bar_bleue10/20L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Power:
L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Left_bar_bleue12/20L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Empty_bar_bleue  (12/20)

Back to top Go down

L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Empty Re: L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG!

Post  aosh2tm Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:20 pm

before i begin my 'bragging', let me reply to barney on his opening topic:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! NICE ONE!!!! NEVER FELT BETTER!!!!!

OK, my bragging time: Twisted Evil

How Tofu failed to escape this time

1 - Betrayal, We have finally back stab him during the escape. Take a good example for swamp fever. He thought he can escape on this but... me and barney have shot him from the back. It nice to hear his cursing and left him alone on the dock.
2 - His luck is running out. In Hard Rain, he scare to being backstab but hit by tank rock when the boat just about to arrive.
3 - No more real backup. His Health are draining from time to time during finale and after 2nd tank dies, his health is already red. When his health was in danger, I thought wan to heal him but in the end i decide not to and use it for myself. Not going to be stupid to get myself trouble during escape in Dark Carnival finale.

Conclusion, this is what tofu will get all this and cheers for skl who normally has the least survive in the finale, has make a perfect survival this time.

Anyway, my special gift for you, tofu..

IN MEMORIES OF TOFU
aosh2tm
aosh2tm
Admin

Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Mostwi10[/td][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Highpo10[/td][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Winstr10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Most wins
2011(20)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Longest winning
streak 2011(8 )
2012(2)[/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Bankru11[/td][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Nobank10[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Bankrupt maker
2011(4)
2012(2)[/td][td]No Bankrupt
2012[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Highpo10[/td][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Champw12[/td][td]L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Unknow10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]

Character sheet
HP:
L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Left_bar_bleue69/100L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)
MP:
L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Left_bar_bleue15/20L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Power:
L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Left_bar_bleue18/20L4D2 has closed its curtain finally with a BANG! Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)

https://aoshgames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down