Aosh Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dead center expert realism 1st attempt

4 posters

Go down

dead center expert realism 1st attempt Empty dead center expert realism 1st attempt

Post  tofuemperor Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:14 am

I personally didnt think we will fail at dead center campaign. Unfortunately expert realism has shown us a WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF DIFFICULTLY! Sniper rifle unable to kill a single zombie in a perfect bodyshot?! More frequent hordes! Yes and more SIs appearance! Definitely. In this level, I believe they are several weapons that have been render useless! 1) sniper (no offence SKL) 2) dual-pistol

1st map ( 2 attempts)
haha....funny Barney got kamikazed by charger

2nd map (2/3 attempts)
ok. my bad for unable to notice sensitive car. really blur.

3rd map (>5 attempts) - fail
At least 1 died everytime b4 reaching the alarm event. This makes it even harder to reach the switch board in the room. Zombie tend to attack from our blindspot. I believe our formation are lacking here. Of course, without glow around survivor there are a lot friendly fire. Once i even mistaken SKL for boomer. FUCK!

Aosh has gave a very useful suggestion during alarm event. Use melee. I think i will sacrifice my magnum for the sake of completing this event next time. There is always a katana available right b4 sounding the alarm. Yes, melee weapon is NOT weak. It's just hard to use. Remember melee weapon has a lot of advantage. 1) no reload time 2) multiple kill (surrounded by hordes) 3) able to attack while moving

Most of us has negative perspective when it comes to melee weapon ever since I fail to impress last time. Yea, to attack u will need to get closer to zombie. And you actually need to aim at zombie b4 attacking to avoid missing hit. That said, I believe most of us lack practice of melee and fear to get closer to zombie. I believe melee is very good in defending against horde. I think it's time to use melee more since it has more advantage than single/ dual pistol. Melee is a must. I suggest 2 magnum user, 2 melee user all the time.

Time to accept L4D2's best kept secret.

To conclude, we will finish what we started.
tofuemperor
tofuemperor
Horde

Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Safero10[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Highpo10[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Highpo11[/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 Escapist
Expert 2010[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Winstr10[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Winles10[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(2)[/td][td]Most Winless
streak 2012(12)[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Champw12[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Unknow10[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Unknow10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Special Combo
Winner Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick
Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]

Character sheet
HP:
dead center expert realism 1st attempt Left_bar_bleue43/100dead center expert realism 1st attempt Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
MP:
dead center expert realism 1st attempt Left_bar_bleue10/20dead center expert realism 1st attempt Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Power:
dead center expert realism 1st attempt Left_bar_bleue12/20dead center expert realism 1st attempt Empty_bar_bleue  (12/20)

Back to top Go down

dead center expert realism 1st attempt Empty Re: dead center expert realism 1st attempt

Post  aosh2tm Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:19 am

few things i can point out what's the real difference between normal expert campaign and realism expert campaign as we have experienced playing on dead center campaign itself.

- Keep staying alive. the moment one of us is dead and none of us has defib, we are short of firepower and more difficult as we move on to the safehouse.
- Defib unit is getting more important and must use it very very wisely. It is best to save afew defib to carry on the next map.
- Covering fire may not work 100% as what we have play in normal expert campaign. Those infected are tough to kill and they run even faster yet smarter. If you able to spot that infected is running towards the teammate but unable to cover fire or kill the infected on time, alert your teammate to look behind! Communication is vital in this realism mode.
- Melee become more important in this realism mode. Most of the weapons are less effective against hordes, required to headshot more than just shoot at those bodies. Melee will be useful for incoming attacks but require more practise to use them effectively.
- And because there's no glow or outline among us even the display name also takda, we have to really know and recognise each of us using which survivor. Most of us know we can spot the survivors but dunno who is using the survivor on the spot. For example, I asked skl to heal tofu. but skl go and attempt to heal me thinking that i am tofu.
aosh2tm
aosh2tm
Admin

Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Mostwi10[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Highpo10[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Winstr10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Most wins
2011(20)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Longest winning
streak 2011(8 )
2012(2)[/td][/tr][tr][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Bankru11[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Nobank10[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Bankrupt maker
2011(4)
2012(2)[/td][td]No Bankrupt
2012[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Highpo10[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Champw12[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Unknow10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]

Character sheet
HP:
dead center expert realism 1st attempt Left_bar_bleue69/100dead center expert realism 1st attempt Empty_bar_bleue  (69/100)
MP:
dead center expert realism 1st attempt Left_bar_bleue15/20dead center expert realism 1st attempt Empty_bar_bleue  (15/20)
Power:
dead center expert realism 1st attempt Left_bar_bleue18/20dead center expert realism 1st attempt Empty_bar_bleue  (18/20)

https://aoshgames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

dead center expert realism 1st attempt Empty Re: dead center expert realism 1st attempt

Post  barney Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:36 am

yeah....realism is another level of expert. this time we really have to think like a real human. small mistake can cost us dearly

the stupid shopping complex alarm event is the killer. before the alarm event we will met tank and it will just make it more difficult for us to reach.

what ever it is we have to finish up expert realism on dead center. after completed this then we can move on to the new expansion coming out next week. find another day we play again dead center this time with less mistake
barney
barney
Boomer

Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Risk_t10[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Safest10[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Winstr10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Risk Tournament
Winner 2010[/td][td]Safest Throw
2012[/td][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(2)[/td][/tr][tr][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Mostwi10[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Nobank10[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Unknow10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Most wins
2012 (12)[/td][td]No Bankrupt
2012[/td][td]Most Bonus
Points 2012 (6)[/td][/tr][tr][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Highpo10[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Highpo10[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Champw12[/td][/tr][tr][td]Highest point
winning 2012(11)[/td][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]

Character sheet
HP:
dead center expert realism 1st attempt Left_bar_bleue0/100dead center expert realism 1st attempt Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)
MP:
dead center expert realism 1st attempt Left_bar_bleue10/20dead center expert realism 1st attempt Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20)
Power:
dead center expert realism 1st attempt Left_bar_bleue17/20dead center expert realism 1st attempt Empty_bar_bleue  (17/20)

Back to top Go down

Post  skl2010 Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:03 pm

No doubt my sniper rifle is less useful against normal infected, theres still a gun which can kill it with 1 shot, but not every stage may appear.

Shotguns may be useful for this moment. Even I dont use shotguns, it is more encouragable to use shotguns now. I will change my weapon to autorifle (Getting on Serious now! Twisted Evil ). B4 this I would expect 1 hit 1 kill for sniper, but yet, it came out to be different when 3 hits required rather than 1 hit.

I still discourage of using melees. Melee is useful when there is a narrow room to defend. bcos of easy defending, most infected will not be able to penetrate through our defence with melee. If youre fighting hordes in an open area, even melee will not save you easily. Futhermore, the only advantages with melee against guns is melee has infinite attacks, 0 reloading time and 1 hit multiple kills. But in exact fact, the more infected near you, the more dangerous you are as youre jeopardising your life. I still stick to my old strategy; shoot them when they far, dont let them come near you.
skl2010
skl2010
Horde

Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Bankru10[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Highpo10[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Unknow10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Most Bankrupt
2011(3)
2012(2)[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Most bonus
points 2012(6)[/td][/tr][tr][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Double10[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Champw12[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Unknow10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Double Kill[/td][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][tr][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Highpo10[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Bronze[/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Character sheet
HP:
dead center expert realism 1st attempt Left_bar_bleue64/100dead center expert realism 1st attempt Empty_bar_bleue  (64/100)
MP:
dead center expert realism 1st attempt Left_bar_bleue12/20dead center expert realism 1st attempt Empty_bar_bleue  (12/20)
Power:
dead center expert realism 1st attempt Left_bar_bleue13/20dead center expert realism 1st attempt Empty_bar_bleue  (13/20)

Back to top Go down

Post  tofuemperor Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:55 pm

shotgun? hhmm....i remember using it in 3rd map but it seems so-so only. i remember i have hard time killing zombies with shotgun. ak is still my weapon of choice. Twisted Evil
tofuemperor
tofuemperor
Horde

Awards : [table cellspacing=2][tr][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Safero10[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Highpo10[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Highpo11[/td][/tr][tr][td]L4D2 Escapist
Expert 2010[/td][td]Highest point
winning 2011(10)
2012(11)[/td][td]Ultimate Winning
Points Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Winstr10[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Winles10[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]Longest winning
streak 2012(2)[/td][td]Most Winless
streak 2012(12)[/td][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Champw12[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Unknow10[/td][td]dead center expert realism 1st attempt Unknow10[/td][/tr][tr][td]Champion Winning
Bronze[/td][td]Special Combo
Winner Bronze[/td][td]Self-pick
Winner
Bronze[/td][/tr][/table]

Character sheet
HP:
dead center expert realism 1st attempt Left_bar_bleue43/100dead center expert realism 1st attempt Empty_bar_bleue  (43/100)
MP:
Power:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down